Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before booking a photo session or ordering a product.
You agree to the terms and conditions below by booking a photo session or ordering one of my products.
The provisions below apply to all my performances and agreements. The performance and services provided are always a best-efforts obligation but not a results-in commitment.
- The agreed amount of any photo session or any product order must be paid within 14 days after the session or at the time of collection of products or gift certificates to account number BE21 7370 5803 1103 in the name of Geerinckx Consulting Services. This can be done by bank transfer in advance, by scanning a QR code the day itself, or by cash payment the day itself.
- If a deposit is applicable for your shoot, your booking is not final until it is paid. Without payment of the agreed down payment amount, there is no booking.
- The down payment is also a cancellation fee: if the client cancels a shoot, this amount is not refundable. If the shoot cannot occur on the agreed date, another date will be found with the client.
- Final products can be delivered only after the total amount of the agreed price has been paid. Orders of photo products can never be canceled.
- Failure to show up (no-show) to the arranged photo session will result in an invoice, and the entire session will be charged. The invoice is due 14 days after receipt. If the invoice is not paid within the agreed period, the amount will be increased by 10%, with a damage clause of € 18, incl. VAT for non-compliance.
- Prices are subject to change at any time. The price at which a client books a reportage at the time of their reservation remains valid regardless of any price increases. All offers and quotations are non-binding until the acceptance by the client. Quotes remain valid for 30 calendar days from the date of the quotation unless otherwise stated.
- If the photographer is ill at the time of your shoot, another date will be sought, or the deposit will be refunded.
- Only the photographer can decide to cancel an outdoor shoot due to bad weather conditions. In that case, you will be notified personally as soon as possible. The shoot will be rescheduled by mutual agreement, or your deposit will be refunded.
- Images created by Evelien Geerinckx Photography may be published on her website or social media at any time. In addition, the photographer may also use the image material for other promotional purposes and publications, including portfolio, advertisements, magazine articles, competitions, printed matter and trade show and demonstration materials. If you do not wish this, please notify your photographer in writing before starting the photo session.
- Pictures taken by Evelien Geerinckx Photography are considered an artistic work and, therefore, subject to copyright. The photos remain the property of the photographer. Upon full payment of the photo session, the client buys the right to print and publish the photos for personal purposes. If the client uses the images for commercial purposes without appropriate compensation to the photographer, legal action will be taken.
- Photos are delivered digitally in JPEG format and in high resolution. RAW images are never provided. The photographer retains her creative license on the provided pictures. The photos may be used, but only in the version as supplied by Evelien Geerinckx Photography.
- The photographer is not liable for color discrepancies on uncalibrated monitors or prints not supplied by the photographer.
- The photographer makes a selection from all the photos taken during a photo session. The photos are carefully selected and then edited in the style of the photographer. Neither photos that did not make the selection nor the unedited photos can be obtained.
- The photographer reserves the right to cancel the session if the requested actions and preparation due to the client were not met.
- When sending orders by mail, Evelien Geerinckx Photography is not responsible for damage inflicted during delivery.
- In case of cancellation/rescheduling of a photo session of the client, the client can only cancel by phone at +32 476 01 35 49. A cancellation or rescheduling of an appointment is only valid when both the client and photographer have effectively spoken to each other.
- Gift cards from Evelien Geerinckx Photography are valid for one year from the issue date. The photo session must take place within that period. Be timely with booking an appointment. Late booking may result in no more space. No additional spots will be created. Renewal of the gift certificate can be done at € 15 incl. VAT per month. Gift certificates cannot be exchanged for cash. Three months after the expiration of the gift certificate, the purchase amount also expires, along with the possibility of renewal.
- Evelien Geerinckx Photography has the right to keep clients’ contact details; clients have the right to view and change them. This data will not be passed on to third parties. Do you not wish this? Don’t hesitate to contact Evelien Geerinckx Photography by email: email@example.com.